( Dearborn County Courthouse, 2014 )
Welcome to the Law Firm of Matthew McDaniel.
This law practice was built because people in our growing region need solutions to all types and sizes of problems. But people need more than just a lawyer. They need competent advocacy, quality representation, and effective ideas for solving tough challenges. They need an advocate that understands. This is about protecting ourselves, our families, and our interests.
This firm is built to protect your interests.
Sometimes a small business owner may face a government agency that issues the family business a grossly unfair penalty, thereby threatening the business' existence.
Other times a client may contemplate how to proceed in a collections lawsuit where the amount owed approaches five or six figures.
Even an aging, loved one may suddenly require long term care, but face financial obstacles from adverse government decisions or unexpected insurance revocations.
Regardless of your situation, when solutions to your challenges remain elusive, the Law Firm of Matthew McDaniel will stand by your side as your attorney and friend to obtain the best result.
This law firm accepts cases in the following legal areas:
- Aggressive Criminal Defense ( adult and juvenile)
- Consumer and Small Business Protection
- Debtor - Creditor Rights
- Elder Law ( including assistance with Disability, Guardianships, Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, VA and long term care issues)
- Family Law (Divorce, Child/Incompetent Person Guardianships)
- Federal, State and Local Administrative Law
- Landlord - Tenant Law for Commercial and Residential clients (including leases and security deposits)
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Law
- Veterans Administration Claims and Prosecution ( Attorney-Accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.C. )
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
Call this office at (513) 295-5127 for a consultation or review of your case.
The Law Firm of Matthew McDaniel LLC
137 Walnut Street | Lawrenceburg, Indiana | 47025 |
Telephone (513) 295-5127 | Email email@example.com